Ascham values staff who demonstration a positive and proactive approach to their work and have a willingness to participate in the life of the School. We look for vibrant, dedicated and capable staff who have initiative, empathy, a good sense of humour and a professional behaviour to help the School achieve its objectives.
We are seeking a full-time temporary Swim School Coordinator for a maternity leave position to commence on 15 July 2019.
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and commitment to positive relationships and professional communications with all stakeholders
- Well developed time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously as well as a team member
- Be Austswim or Swim Australia qualifications desirable
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Have a current Working with Children Check
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Stimulating work environment in a team of talented professionals
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
Further information about this position is available at www.ascham.nsw.edu.au
To apply: email a cover letter, your CV (including WWCC and First Aid details) and the names and contact details of three referees to email@example.com by COB Wednesday, 1 May 2019.