|Position Title||Duty Officer|
|Short Description||Sportlink has Part Time and Casual hours available. We require an enthusiastic, customer focused staff members. |
|Employer||City of Whitehorse|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Part Time|
|Location||Vermont South, VIC, Australia|
Sportlink Vermont South is a state of the art indoor multipurpose Facility owned and operated by the City of Whitehorse.
Sportlink has Part Time and Casual hours available. We require enthusiastic, customer focused staff members.
- Saturday 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Sunday 5.30pm - 10.30pm
- Thursday 5.45pm - 11.30pm (temporary until January 2020)
||29 Apr 2019
All applicants must include the following documentation:
Cover Letter including details of what position (casual/part time) and the shift/s you are applying for.
- Response to the Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum - Level 2 First Aid
- Annual CPR update
- Asthma: 22282VIC - Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace (or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- Anaphylaxis: 22300VIC - Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis (or willing to obtain prior to DM employment)
- Current Working with Children Check
|Phone (work)||(03) 9847 7111|
||Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Further Information is available from Facility Coordinator/Duty Officer on (03) 9847 7111.
Applications should address the key selection criteria contained in the position description.
Applications close 29 April 2019.
Visit http://whitehorse.mercury.com.au to register your details to apply for the position
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.