|Position Title||AFLW Assistant Coach|
|Short Description||North Melbourne Football Club is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our AFLW/VFLW team as an Assistant Coach.|
|Employer||North Melbourne Football Club|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Location||North Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
Reporting to the AFLW/VFLW Senior Coach, the club is currently seeking expressions of interest for an experienced and motivated individual to join our AFLW/VFLW Coaching Team. The role will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of a performance strategy capable of winning
- Coaching a specific line within the overall team structure (i.e. forward, midfield or defence)
- Effectively coaching and influencing players to adhere to a game plan
- Realising the potential of the playing list through effective coaching and development
- Securing competitive advantage through tactical performance (planning and decision making) on game days
- Working effectively with relevant areas of the AFLW and broader Football Department to ensure a coordinated and informed effort
- Promoting NMFC positively through media appearances as required
- Role modelling positive leadership behaviours to the playing group and Football Department staff
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Level 2 AFL Coaching Qualification (or be willing to ascertain)
- Experience in coaching representative level football (i.e. NAB League, VFL and VFLW) at a minimum is desirable
- Capable of working a wide array of hours with varying time schedule to suit the seasonal priorities of football and the after hours nature of AFLW
- Ability to work weekends and to travel for matches is a requirement of the role
- Hold a valid Driver’s Licence
- The successful candidate will require a valid Victorian Working with Children Check.
||26 Apr 2019
The North Melbourne Football Club is a leader in the Australian sports industry, with an outstanding reputation for its hardworking culture and innovation, both on and off the field. NMFC is more than just a football club - we are widely known as the most socially progressive sporting club in Australia. We pride ourselves on the work we do in the community through our award-winning program, The Huddle.
If you thrive on working in a fast paced, continuously evolving environment with a passionate team of professionals where you can learn and gain valuable experience, this may be the organisation for you.
As an employee of NMFC, you have access to a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Access to ‘BOUNCE’, the club’s health and wellbeing program
- Discounts at some of Australia’s major retailers
- Professional development opportunities
- Shinboner Reward & Recognition program
- Flexible work options
- Exciting staff experiences
- Access to gym facilities
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
To apply for this position, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to email@example.com
Please note that due to the overwhelming number of applications received by the club, we are unable to reply to every application. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
NMFC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, April 26 2019.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.