|Position Title||Sail Training & Centreboard Administrator|
|Short Description||The RPAYC provides learn to sail courses for kids, schools and adults as well as having a large keelboat and centreboard membership who train and compete weekly. This Club is seeking a highly motivated Sail Training & Centreboard Administrator to administer these programs and activities.|
|Employer||The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Newport, NSW, Australia|
The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, Newport, located on the Northern Beaches, seeks a highly motivated Sail Training & Centreboard Administrator to administer the club's extensive sail training programs and centreboard racing activities.
Candidates will possess the following:-
- Sports administration background (sailing experience highly regarded, yet not essential)
- NSW Boat licence
- Working with Children Check
- Experience in membership based club environment
- Exceptional organisational, time management and communication skills
- Proficient excel, word, database administration, social media and website skills
- Positive, can do attitude, customer focussed
- Australian Sailing Instructor qualifications
- HSC/VCE equivalent
- Working with children check
- Drivers Licence
- Boat Licence
- Australian Sailing Instructor qualification
||11 May 2019
This is a permanent full-time role working Wednesday to Sunday, with 5 weeks annual leave.
Great opportunity to work in a fun environment, with a competitive renumeration and excellent working conditions, including on-site parking.
|Phone (work)||(02) 9998 3700|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.