|Position Title||Senior Video Producer|
|Short Description||This role requires a creative and entrepreneurial person to seek out opportunities for exclusive and behind-the-scenes content with a view to generate and enhance the user experience for all club supporters and fans.|
|Employer||North Melbourne Football Club|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||North Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
The position of Senior Video Producer is responsible for creating, producing and uploading all video content and associated works in conjunction with the Head of Digital, Senior Multimedia Producer, Social Media Coordinator, Digital Coordinator, Junior Video Producer and GM Media, Communications & Marketing.
The Senior Video Producer will be responsible for:
- Creating, producing and uploading all video content.
- Managing day-to-day filming/editing schedule along with the Senior Multimedia Producer.
- Using analytics to drive ideas and innovation across video content.
- Attending matches (including interstate games) to source original, engaging club content and behind-the-scenes coverage.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Capable of working a wide array of hours and weekends with varying time schedule to suit the seasonal priorities of football, inclusive of AFL and AFLW seasons.
- Hold a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Film or multimedia qualifications and at least two years’ experience essential.
- Industry (AFL, sport) experience beneficial.
- Photography skills beneficial.
- The successful candidate will require a valid Victorian Working with Children Check.
||25 Apr 2019
The North Melbourne Football Club is a leader in the Australian sports industry, with an outstanding reputation for its hardworking culture and innovation, both on and off the field. NMFC is more than just a football club - we are widely known as the most socially progressive sporting club in Australia. We pride ourselves on the work we do in the community through our award-winning program, The Huddle.
If you thrive on working in a fast paced, continuously evolving environment with a passionate team of professionals where you can learn and gain valuable experience, this may be the organisation for you.
As an employee of NMFC, you have access to a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Access to ‘BOUNCE’, the club’s health and wellbeing program
- Discounts at some of Australia’s major retailers
- Professional development opportunities
- Shinboner Reward & Recognition program
- Flexible work options
- Exciting staff experiences
- Access to gym facilities
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
To apply for this position, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the overwhelming number of applications received by the club, we are unable to reply to every application. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
NMFC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday April 25, 2019
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.