|Position Title||Tour Coordinator (4 Month Maternity Leave Contract)|
|Short Description||Horizons is seeking an individual to assist in the efficient organisation and delivery of logistics of tours organised by Horizons. The Company is seeking a talented individual with good attention to detail and organisation skills and a passion for sport and travel.|
|Employer||Horizons Group Travel|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Salary||Up to $50,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Homebush, NSW, Australia|
- Tour Organisation: Work with Event Organisers, Suppliers, Hosts, Venues and Attractions to plan all aspects of tours, including but not limited to booking flights, accommodation, transport, sightseeing, activities and attractions.
- Supply Chain Management: Negotiation of rates for accommodation, transport, activities and sightseeing requirements for groups.
- Suppliers: Identify and develop relationships with international suppliers capable of assisting with the delivery of tour requirements.
- Financial: Ensuring all tour components are managed within budget
- Communication: Maintain clear and concise communication both internally, other staff, and externally, Suppliers and Customers.
- Travel Bookings: Supporting the Travel Manager in securing and managing group air travel.
- Customer Data Management: Coordinating all tour customers’ information, including player, personal and passport details.
- Customer Communication: Answering all customer correspondence promptly and accurately. Creating and coordinating the delivery of tour newsletters.
- Research: Researching destinations, products, services and markets.
||11 May 2019
|Phone (work)||(02) 9764 3421|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
To apply for the position please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.