|Position Title||Social Media and Content Coordinator|
|Short Description||The Social Media & Content Coordinator will develop high-quality & engaging content across multiple platforms including web, social media, email direct marketing and print publications. You will conceptualise & focus on achieving high levels of social media engagement & transforming visitors into fans, members & advocates of the Phoenix brand.|
|Employer||South East Melbourne Phoenix|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Wantirna South, VIC, Australia|
- New professional sporting franchise
- Dynamic and creative approach
- Multi-faceted and collaborative role
South East Melbourne Phoenix is the ninth and newest basketball team in the NBL. The club is seeking to employ a creative and talented individual to develop and implement the club’s social media and content strategy.
To be successful in the position you will need to be a creative thinking individual who has at least two years’ experience in a similar role. A passion for sport digital marketing and in particular the National Basketball League is essential.
Reporting directly to the Head Brand and Media, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a social media content strategy plan, processes and execution across all club digital channels
- Writing editorial features that optimise the fan experience
- Creating fresh and new ideas to engage existing fans & acquire new members
- Amplifying all forms of social media to deliver brand awareness and loyalty
- Implementing a social media analytics strategy
- Managing interns and casual content writers
- Ability to execute graphic design for content pieces
The role would require the successful candidate to conceptualise and focus on achieving high levels of social media engagement that transform visitors into fans, members and advocates for the South East Melbourne Phoenix brand. You will be experienced in developing high-quality and engaging content across multiple platforms including web, social media, email direct marketing and print publications.
A friendly nature with a can-do attitude and an eye for detail is a must to be successful in this role. Tertiary qualifications in media, marketing, communications journalism or multimedia would be highly regarded.
- Sports Marketing / PR / Communications Degree
- At least 2 years of social media and marketing experience in a similar role
- An understanding of the sport of Basketball and the National Basketball League brand
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Experience developing high-quality and engaging content across multiple platforms including web, social media, email direct marketing and print publications
- Experience developing and managing content across multiple social media channels and a capacity to tailor content for these platforms
- Experience in website maintenance and working on Content Management Systems
||24 Apr 2019
Official Website: www.semphoenix.com.au
Social Media Channels
South East Melbourne Launch Video: https://www.semphoenix.com.au/club-video/direct/R5YXJuZzE6xfPhJ6IAZHtlj2g7fYrG0N
South East Melbourne Phoenix Story: https://www.semphoenix.com.au/news/article/south-east-melbourne-phoenix-set-to-rise
|Phone (work)||(03) 9765 5927|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
The role is full time and some weekend work will be required.
A Position Description will be made available upon request.
If you believe you are suited to this opportunity, please forward your cover letter, examples of your work portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday 24 April, 2019
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.