|Position Title||Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator|
|Short Description||If you have a passion for basketball and are looking to join a fun and friendly team, then this role is for you! We are looking for an experienced Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team at First Ever.|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||$50,000 to $60,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Melbourne - Queens Road Location!, Australia|
We are looking for an experienced Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our iconic sports apparel brand. This role is responsible for creating and curating content to support and grow the brand with particular focus on social media and digital channels. Key to the role is experience in copy writing, creative content creation and social media & marketing strategy, analytics and execution.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Established as the official NBL (National Basketball League) apparel provider, from a desire to create premium sports apparel label in Australia.
Each collection is designed in collaboration with the NBL and with the fans in mind. First Ever prides itself on high attention to detail with premium finishes and fabrications, positioning itself a leader in the sports apparel industry.
- Curate and create engaging and unique content across all digital marketing and social channels in line with brand guidelines to achieve growth KPI's and sales results on a campaign by campaign basis, with a sports apparel led focus in mind
- Social media post scheduling and community management on all channels (Facebook & Instagram
- Maintain and execute annual and seasonal go to market content calendar in line with product and brand messages, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager, with a multi-channel focus across digital and traditional forms of media.
- Support Marketing Manager to create brand tone of voice and copy for all brand channels and customer communications.
- Research and development brand ambassador/influencer strategy and create long term partnerships with talent that are aligned with the core brand objectives
- Manage creative asset creation process for digital and social media marketing campaigns, with a multi-channel view in mind
- Tracking and recording paid influencer activity (eg. Archive influencer content and tags) and reporting on ROI
- Communicate with various internal departments to execute social content and digital marketing strategies
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and competitors and suggest ways in which First Ever can implement new technology and innovations
- Coordinate and deliver First Ever social media and digital marketing plans – growth, promotion, engagement, conversion and brand awareness strategies in conjunction with Marketing Manager
- Identify key goals and KPIs for measuring social media and digital marketing success
- Be a social media ambassador within the business, sharing knowledge and best practice
- Analyse statistics and metrics to improve content reach, customer engagement interaction and site conversion, with full circle channel approach in mind
- Drive continuous improvement in key metrics through an A/B testing approach
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience within a social media and marketing role across a wholesale or retail fashion business - sports apparel is a preference.
- Strong experience in managing digital marketing communications including all social and digital platforms.
- Demonstrated success growing social media platforms
- Dedicated and hardworking, with a strong work ethic and solution driven mentality
- Team player but you can work autonomously - this role is your opportunity to grow as an individual, whilst also growing the business within a vibrant start up environment
- Ability to report and to recommend innovative content strategies to grow reach and awareness of the brand
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Passion for sports, basketball is favourable
||11 May 2019
|Phone (work)||(03) 9868 9950|
||Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please email your application through to email@example.com
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.