|Position Title||Partnerships Account Manager |
|Short Description||We are looking for an experienced Partnership Account Manager to join the IRONMAN Oceania team. They will be responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining corporate and government relationships, as well as managing all sponsorship requirements for their portfolio of events.|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Noosa, QLD, Australia|
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right person to join the organisation at a period of innovation, growth and expansion. We are customer- focussed and innovation-led, and are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager with the same values, passion and Anything is Possible mind-set.
In return there's the opportunity to be part of a great team, build amazing relationships with our partners, and experience the atmosphere and excitement behind the scenes as participants achieve their dreams.
- Play a key role in the fulfillment of all contractual obligations to government and corporate partners for assigned events.
- Manage the renewal process for assigned partners, including development of proposals and contract negotiation.
- Proactively work to identify, attract and secure new sponsors at all levels.
- Manage the government reporting process (e.g. post event reports and progress reports).
- Maintain regular contact with assigned government partners throughout their agreement terms, in order to monitor and review milestones.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to manage all deliverables within partner's agreements and maximise opportunities at events.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a sponsorship account management/ or related role.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and within required deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Professional, enthusiastic, personable and able to work well in a team.
||26 Apr 2019
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for then please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing the experience you have and how it meets the key responsibilities.
Applications close April 26th 2019.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.