Links Modular Solutions is the market leading facility management application for the Health & Fitness industry serving hundreds of customers in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, UK & USA. Facility bookings, point of sale, direct debiting, access control, sales and marketing are all integrated to offer a complete software solution.
In this role your key responsibilities will involve:
- Achieve strategic client objectives as defined by company management
- Develop account management plans
- Identify and demo sales opportunities for current clients
- Research and share industry trends
- Ensure all clients are provided with efficient, consistent, informative and professional service
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings that meet the company NPS standards
- Travel to client meetings, including interstate travel
- Work closely as part of a team
- Represent Links Modular Solutions at professional business & marketing events, including Trade Shows
To be successful in this position you will need to possess the following:
- A demonstrated high level of commitment to service excellence in the delivery of products and services to clients
- An intermediate understanding of Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Very well developed organisational skills, including planning and time management
- Analytical and research skills including the ability to solve problems and provide recommendations to team members
- The ability to work autonomously, use initiative and continuously improve administrative functions and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Australia and overseas as required
- A current Australian drivers license & car for Victorian based travel
- Experience in the Health & Fitness industry
- Experience with Links Modular Solutions software
- A certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent) or higher
In return, we will offer you a dynamic company to work with, great perks and the opportunity to truly shine and be rewarded. The role is a full time position which includes a competitive salary + superannuation.
So, if you are someone who has initiative, continually seeks to expand your knowledge, enjoys working autonomously and are looking to make your mark - then we want to hear from you.
If you think this sounds like the perfect job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org today by submitting a cover letter addressing the skills required and your resume.