Brooke Withers Swim School, is committed to providing the local community the life-long skill of water safety and survival, health and physical activity in aquatic environments, all whilst focussing on participation and having fun.
Brooke Withers Swim School is seeking a motivated, reliable and fully qualified Learn to Swim Co-ordinator to oversee the Learn to Swim and Squad Programs on weekends.
Applicants will have excellent communication and customer relations skills and have had previous experience and success in a comparable role. The successful applicant will also have ability to engage with and organise employees under their supervision as well as motivate and inspire staff. You will ensure the smooth operations of the business on Saturdays and Sundays.
Successful applicants, upon completion of training, will be responsible for delivering the Brooke Withers program and all duties will be in collaboration with School Director.
The Learn to Swim Coordinator will work with the School Director to:
Prepare, coordinate and staff the BWSS Learn to Swim and Water Safety programs.
- Assisting with recruiting learn to swim teachers
- Staff training and mentoring
- Liaising with parents.
- Supervise staff providing feedback as necessary
- Oversee the progress of children throughout the program
- Manage Instructor rosters as well as coordinate daily shifts
- Assist in the scheduling of classes for each term/year
Other Duties include:
- Communicating with staff via regular staff meetings, including presenting professional development sessions each term
- Maintaining current assessments / attendances for all children in the learn to swim programs
- Other duties as required by the Centre Manager / Director
- Pay rate is above the Award and also dependant on qualifications and experience.
Looking to start ASAP.