|Position Title||Partnerships Manager|
|Short Description||Sydney’s premier entertainment venue, Qudos Bank Arena, is looking to appoint a professional and highly skilled Partnerships Manager. |
|Employer||Qudos Bank Arena|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, Australia|
This exciting opportunity is for an experienced and passionate individual to manage the Arena’s partnership and sponsorship activities including the development, sale and implementation of all related partnership/sponsorship programs.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, this position is expected to manage the partnership/sponsorship requirements of the Arena, including regular liaison with all other departments necessary to deliver the Arena’s partnership/sponsorship obligations. To be successful in the role, you must possess exceptional client relationship management skills to retain current Qudos Bank Arena partners/sponsors, and exceptional negotiation skills to bring on new partners/sponsors. This role will be required to work events including weekends and evenings as dictated by the event calendar.
- Creation/Maintenance, implementation and delivery of a comprehensive sponsorship strategy for the Arena.
- Manage the sponsorship/partnership responsibilities and achieve sponsorship K.P.I.’s including sales targets as determined by the annual Business Plan.
- Work with the Corporate Sales Manager, in consultation with the Commercial Manager, in the sale and securing of additional sponsors and suppliers.
- Lead the creation of sponsorship/partnership proposals to take to market for the sale of Arena sponsorship/partnership assets.
- Secure, develop and maintain active and profitable relationships with each sponsor/partner/supplier of the Arena at all times.
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager to maintain consistency of brand across all venue/sponsorship/partnership activities. This includes overseeing and implementation of Arena signage assets.
- Be the primary host of the Arena corporate suite during events, as required.
- Work with Promoters/Hirers to manage all external and internal sponsorship activities and protect the commercial obligations of the Arena.
- Manage all aspects of the creation and implementation, including evaluations, of new sponsorship assets, to provide additional revenue streams.
- Create a specific Partnership Agreement for each partner/sponsor secured
- Minimum 5 years in a Partnership / Sponsorship Management role (or similar)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- A willingness to work evenings / weekends / public holidays where required and as per the event calendar
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills to secure new partners and handle conflict resolution.
- Professional presentation
- An eye for detail and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent report writing skills and experience working with budgets
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy is essential. You must be very confident using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Completion of a National Police Check
||23 Apr 2019
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role, will be highly organised, professional, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are interested in an exciting, yet challenging role and think you've got what it takes to make your mark, then we want to hear from you!
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
How to Apply: Please email your Resume and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Midnight, 22 April 2018
Due to the high number of expected applications, only those who are successful in attaining an interview will be contacted.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.