|Position Title||BBQ / Canteen Coordinator|
|Short Description||Oversee the BBQ & Canteen operations at Blackman Park for the Lane Cove Cats junior AFL club.|
|Employer||Lane Cove Cats Junior AFL Club|
|Work Type||Volunteer Position|
|Location||Lane Cove, NSW, Australia|
- To oversee the BBQ/canteen service at all home games at Blackman Park on Sunday mornings and at other times as agreed.
- Ensure that adequate equipment is available for providing the BBQ/canteen services
- Establish a menu of goods for sale that provides variety that will attract all members and visitors to purchase goods from canteen
- Ensure that the canteen is open for business from the commencement of the first game at home games
- Account for all purchases and receipts
- Assist other Committee members in their duties as required
This role will require attendance on Sunday mornings from 08:00. Total hours required will depend on how many games are being played at Blackman Park. This could mean the finish time could be anywhere from 11:00 to as late as 17:00. However, most weekend's will require around 5 hours of work.
- Working with children check
||30 Apr 2019
We are a family friendly club based in Lane Cove (lower north shore of Sydney).
We are a volunteer based community club who largely relies on tis members to operate.
|Phone (mobile)||0414 987 235|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please send an email to the Presdient stating why you would like to take up this position.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.