|Position Title||Digital Communities Manager|
|Short Description||Rugby Australia (Rugby AU) is the governing body of Rugby Union in Australia, is looking for a strong Digital Communities Manager, to work in the Digital and Marketing Team.|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $80,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
Rugby Australia (Rugby AU) is the governing body of Rugby Union in Australia, is looking for a strong Digital Communities Manager, to work in the Digital and Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and the Head of Digital & Content, the role will responsible for enhancing the public image and the brand reputation of Rugby AU, through the coordination of all digital public relations activities. The successful candidate will be pivotal to the digital communication process between Rugby AU and its stakeholders, deepening awareness and drive audience engagement across all channels and over deliver on commercial requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Rugby AU’s digital public relations and communications strategy and plans.
- Assist in the creation and execution of digital public relations and communications content, campaigns, initiatives and programs, to maximize engagement and commercial opportunities.
- Create and manage distribution of content through digital media channels and review all Rugby Australia’s social media output.
- The day-to-day delivery and guidance of the digital production team.
- Work closely with executive and national teams to ensure all digital and social content is an extension of the show narrative and is fully integrated into the production.
- Responsible for budgeting of paid social media and management of social campaigns.
- Collaborate with and coordinate internal departments to ensure positive, timely delivery of assets to Rugby participants and fans – via digital, CRM, social and media.
- Interpretation and use of insights to target relevant audiences to achieve strong PR and commercial objectives through appropriate communications.
- Monitor and manage social conversations and online reputation using reputation management monitoring tools.
- Stay well-informed of innovation across sports and event digital communications. For international and high-performance teams, you will need to be across the sport and digital aspects that have been executed globally to ensure these are implemented here and where possible expanded to new areas.
- Maintain and grow our social media presence to support the brand outside of Australia and look for new and innovative ways for the business to operate and share learning’s throughout the company around social media on an ongoing basis.
- Other communications, marketing, promotion support as required.
The successful applicant with require:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success in Public Relations, Communications and Digital Media function, including strategy development and the delivery of plans.
- At least 3+ years of Public Relations, Communications and Digital Media experience.
- The ability to focus on multiple brands of rugby and its fans, while producing and implementing leading edge content, alongside other like-minded individuals.
- Strong project management and cross functional team coordination ability.
- Thorough understanding of a multi-platform communications environment (digital channels), with the ability to challenge and interrogate the traditional approach
- Commercial acumen
- Experience in digital media strategy, production and marketing, particularly in sport or the entertainment
- Strong understanding of digital media and communication, and exceptional copy writing skills.
- Development and production of content in branded entertainment and sport
- Strong understanding of and content creation experience for social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
- Experience with creative technologies such as content management systems, social management platforms etc.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics suite.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office; working proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficiency in computer-based tools:
- Database knowledge.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 (inc super) based on experience
||2 May 2019
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Georgie.Dickson@rugby.com.au.
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.