Club PERÓ’s team of dedicated coaches are committed to developing skills, as well as confidence, resilience and self-discipline in their gymnasts. Our experience comes from a diverse range of backgrounds including classical ballet, dance, theatre and sport. We offer Foundation and Competition streams with classes to fit students of all ages.
Club PERÓ operates in three dedicated training facilities in Sydney: SCEGGS Darlinghurst, TARA Anglican School for Girls in North Parramatta and Tangara School for Girls in Cherrybrook.
We are currently seeking energetic and physically-active coaches to join our team at SCEGGS Darlinghurst.
We are looking for coaches who:
- Are professional and punctual
- Are fun and friendly
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have developed communication and organisational skills
- Possess leadership qualities
- Are committed and dedicated to on-going training and development
- Are reliable, adaptable and flexible
- Have the ability to relate to and motivate students of 4 years and above
- Have high standards of excellence
- Working with Children's Check*
- First Aid Certificate
- Have relevant Gymnastics Sports Coaching accreditations* and/or experience in Dance, with a preference for Classical Ballet, Contemporary Dance and Acrobatics
Successful applicant/s will need to complete/hold a Working with Children Check before commencement.
*All Gymnastics coaches across Australia must hold a Gymnastics NSW Beginner Coaching accreditation/technical membership to comply with industry requirements. A successful applicant must be willing to complete the above accreditation, if they do not hold at present.
The following coaches are required for our training sessions:
- Competition Rhythmic Gymnastics Coach (Levels 3+)
Position Details and Further Opportunities:
- Casual, with rate of pay depending on qualifications and experience; and
- Frequency of Work : 2-3 afternoons a week (5-8 hours per week) all year around during school term with school holiday work opportunities also available.