Are you looking for a role in an organisation that not only gives back to the community, but has a strong brand that has been around for over 80 years? Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW is committed to empowering youth by working with the Police and the community.
- Permanent Part time - $22.63 per hour
- Close to public transport or easy parking
- Monday and Wednesday 3.30 -7.00 pm; Fridays 10 – 1.00 pm and Saturday 11 – 1.00 pm
- Share your expertise with our growing Gymnastics membership base
PCYC NSW is registered and affiliated with Gymnastics Australia and Gymnastics NSW. We offer a range of gymnastics programs catering from recreational to competition levels. We currently have programs in Gymnastics for All, Kinder gym & Junior Gym program.
About the role:
In this role you will coach gymnasts to achieve their full potential. You are an enthusiastic, positive individual with lots of energy and a passion. Talented young people are encouraged to apply as well as those with a wealth of knowledge gained from experience and time.
You will have:
- Current membership with Gymnastics Australia
- Current Beginner or Intermediate Gymnastics Coach Accreditation, or a willingness to gain
- Flexibility to work in other activities run in the club
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge base and training
How to apply:
Please apply via our website www.pcycnsw.org.au/careers.
Successful candidates will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check number and undertake a NSW Police Security Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Why you should apply:
If you have a passion for sport, recreation and youth engagement the PCYC, established in 1937, will provide a vibrant environment for you to challenge yourself with meaningful work.
Our staff benefit from salary packaging of up to $15,899, which can increase your take home pay, affordable health insurance, uniforms and access to a wide range of training. COME AND JOIN US!!
We get young people active in life
We develop their skills, character and Leadership
We reduce and prevent crime by and against young people