WORLD CLASS SWIM INSTRUCTORS NEEDED
South Pacific Health Clubs St Kilda Sea Baths has multiple positions and shifts available for passionate and reliable AUSTSWIM qualified swim instructors.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering high quality, safe and effective Learn to Swim and Water Safety Programs to infants, children and adults. You will enjoy working with people of all ages and be passionate about achieving positive outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Aquatics team at the famous St Kilda Sea baths!
The awesome benefit of working with South Pacific Health Clubs is access to our state of the art gym facility.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following (please include copies of your qualifications in your application):
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety (TSW)
- (Desirable) AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics (INF)
- A current CPR certificate
- A current and valid Working with Children Check (employee)
- Knowledge of (and preferably experience) in Learn to Swim programs, stroke techniques and water safety
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Available to work weekends, weekday evening shifts.