|Position Title||Educational (Recreational) Gymnastics Coordinator|
|Short Description||We are currently seeking a passionate and dynamic individual with a strong knowledge of gymnastics for the role of Educational Gymnastics Coordinator. This person will lead a team of talented coaches and manage our Educational / Recreational gymnastics program across four campuses.|
|Employer||Waverley Gymnastics Centre Inc|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Mt Waverley, VIC, Australia|
We are currently seeking a passionate and dynamic individual with a strong knowledge of gymnastics for the role of Educational Gymnastics Coordinator. This person will lead a team of talented coaches and manage our Educational / Recreational gymnastics program across four campuses.
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for gymnastics and for helping children and young teens develop physically, mentally and personally. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and a strong attention to detail that can create a positive and rewarding environment for all our children and staff.
This full time role encompasses 20 hours on the floor supervising staff and programs and 20 hours management/administration time each week.
- To prioritise in every aspect of this role upholding WGC’s strong commitment to promoting and protecting the interests and safety of children and maintaining WGC’s zero tolerance for child abuse.
- To oversee a quality broad based gymnastics program at the educational level for both boys and girls.
- To ensure a safe and first-class gymnastics environment for gymnasts to enjoy learning technically correct gymnastics Skills.
- To coordinate a team of qualified coaches to teach educational gymnastics.
- To enhance each gymnast's physical, mental and personal development through:
- an appreciation of teamwork
- an opportunity to perform in competitions
- an environment that encourages personal friendships
- promoting a love of gymnastics
- To ensure participation and retention targets are achieved and maintained in all educational classes.
- To continually strive to improve our program
- To personally uphold as well as ensure all staff under your care adhere to WGC’s fundamental, coaching and customer service principles and values.
||28 Apr 2019
Waverley Gymnastics Centre (WGC) is one of the most successful Gymnastics Clubs in Australia and is the proud home to Olympians, World Championships and Commonwealth Games athletes. Waverley is going through an exciting time of growth,
Waverley Gymnastics Centre is a well-established gymnastics club with a membership base of over 1800 members and an exceptional reputation that has been delivering high quality gymnastics services for over 25 years.
WGC is committed to promoting and protecting the interests and safety of children. WGC has a zero tolerance for child abuse.
We are very proud of our track record of hiring and supporting outstanding coaches, management and administrative staff.
We are delighted to have been awarded a 5-star rating by Gymnastics Australia and a child safe gymnastics club.
|Phone (work)||(03) 9887 9611 |
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please complete the attached Job Application Form and email it together with your Resume to email@example.com
Please note applications will be reviewed as received and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.