|Position Title||Marketing & Communications Coordinator|
|Short Description||Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness are currently recruiting for a passionate “get things done” person to join the Marketing & Communications team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will support the busy team across a broad range of exciting projects and will be willing to take on work requests with enthusiasm, no matter how big or small the job|
|Employer||Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Camperdown, NSW, Australia|
Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness are currently recruiting for a passionate “get things done” person to join the Marketing & Communications team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will support the busy team across a broad range of exciting projects and will be willing to take on work requests with enthusiasm, no matter how big or small the job.
Candidates should have a deep understanding of how to craft communications to the right audience at the right time across digital and traditional platforms and will be confident in taking ownership of tasks from start to finish. We are looking for a committed, hard-working and honest team player – a passion for sport and fitness is also ideal.
Key focus areas:
- Create and drive the internal weekly Club E-Newsletter
- Be deeply involved in the writing/editing, planning and execution of customer-centric communications and content strategies across all SUSF touch points (Website, social, publications) by using creative flair and clear messaging.
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns, including preparing EDMs, digital ads, website landing pages, quality brochures/inserts, with a strong focus on collaborating with the Programs & Participation department
- Daily liaison with design and print suppliers
- Providing advice for program coordinators and clubs
- Event assistance
- Reporting on the execution of all of the above
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing and/or Communications
- At least one-year experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and ability to think on your feet
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multitask, while also identifying priority tasks
- Some design, videography and editing skills
||28 Apr 2019
Free Gym Membership included which includes access to the pool and gym, including all classes and the Arena Gym which includes ledge climbing facility and access to basketball, tennis, and squash courts.
Great team culture at SUSF and extensive social calendar.
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please send your Coner Letter and CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Laura.
Applications Close 5pm Monday 29th April 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Previous Applicants for this role need not apply.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.