|Position Title||Casual Programs / Duty Supervisor - Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre|
|Short Description||Sydney Olympic Park Sports Venues is seeking energetic, motivated and enthusiastic venue staff to fill a number of expanding operational positions across its Satellite Sports Venues based at the Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre. A great attitude will be valued more than just experience.|
|Employer||Sydney Olympic Park Authority|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Salary||$25 to $75 ph|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
The Casual Program / Duty Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient supervision and direction of the Archery Centre, Satellite Sports Facilities and its Venue Attendants.
This role, focuses on centre delivery, overseeing and coordinating daily operations including (but not limited to) customer service / point of sale, programs, staff management and issue resolution as the Duty Supervisor.
- Meet, greet and provide a high level of customer service to venue hirers, users, patrons, staff and stakeholders
- Support a variety of venue programs such as archery, laser clay pigeon shooting, laser tag and ball sports.
- Complete administrative requirements such as answering phones, processing bookings, adjusting schedules, process point of sale and daily reconciliation.
- Implement opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with operational set-up, transition and bump out requirements (manual handling).
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team leader and team member.
- Staff management of rostered shifts and consultation.
- Assist in maintaining security, operational integrity and high standards of operations, communications and presentation.
- Reporting, communicating and de-briefing.
- Assist with marketing and business development strategies
||28 Apr 2019
This position involves shift work as the venues operate 7 days per week with the peak operations each weekend and school holidays. Only flexible applicants will be considered who provide weekend and school holiday availability.
- Candidates without current first aid certificates are encouraged to apply, however if successful, all certificates must be obtained prior to commencement.
- The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check Number, or make a Working with Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian. An application fee of $80 applies.
- More information on the Working with Children Check is available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au
- Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply (supporting documentation required)
- Non-Australian citizens must hold and continue to hold the necessary visa and work permits appropriate to the employment.
More information about the Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre can be found at www.archerycentre.com.au
|Phone (work)||(02) 9714 7502|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Your application must include
- A cover letter of no more than one page outlining your suitability for the role description and answerthe pre-screening questions. (see below)
- Your Resume/ CV detailing your qualifications and work history as they relate to this role.
Please limit responses to 200 word maximum for each question.
- Describe a situation where you played a role in resolving a difficult or unusual customer situation. What steps did you take to work through it and what was the outcome?
- Please describe the tools, techniques and approach you would use to lead a team.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.