- Looking to gain sport industry experience?
- Want to put your sporting experience to use? or;
- Just enjoy being part of an AWESOME and SUPPORTIVE team?
What is The 2019 Nationals?
Nationals gives our 43 member universities from across Australia, the opportunity for their student-athletes to compete head to head in a national standard, multi-sports competition.
The Nationals are comprised of our two flagship events:
- Nationals Div 2: Gold Coast, 7-10 July 2019
- Nationals Div 1: Gold Coast, 29 Sep - 3 Oct 2019
We also hold a number of standalone competitions throughout the year, including Nationals Snow, Athletics, Swimming, Surfing, T20 cricket, 3x3 basketball, triathlon, and others.
UniSport Australia offers a comprehensive volunteer program for those wanting to be involved in the UniSport 2019 Nationals.
We are looking for people who:
- Want to develop new skills, make industry contacts and receive on the job training and mentoring
- Want to be involved in the UniSport Nationals
- LOVE Sport!
- Are proactive, take initiative and get the job done
- Want to meet new people and be a part of a fantastic team!
We have a wide range of volunteer roles in:
- Sports Team Leaders, Sports Crew, Operations Crew, Sports Medicine Scribes
- Photographers, Videographers and Journalists
All of our volunteers receive induction and training, free meals during their shift, uniform pack, certificate of participation, sponsor perks and comps and ongoing opportunities to be involved at UniSport.
To express your interest in becoming a UniSport volunteer REGISTER NOW!