Elixr Swim School located at Bondi Junction is part of Australia’s leading Mind and Body Health Club. Our highly successful swim school is currently looking for an motivated, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our team.
Our classes cater for students ranging from 6 months old through to adults. We currently have over 800 students enrolled and are at full capacity.
The current opportunity is for a responsible customer services orientated Swim School Administration Support combining teaching and administration. Minimum 2-3 year experience teaching babies and up.
The position as Swim School Support requires the following skills:
- Understand our levels structure and entry levels.
- Confident in teaching all levels mentioned above.
- Adhering to Elixr Swim Schools teaching syllabus and branding
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility to work across a range of shifts within the Swim Schools operating hours
- Assisting management with day to day running and administration of swim school team work as well as working independently
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, google docs)
This position would suit an individual looking to balance their teaching skills with a administration based role. The position offers not only the opportunity to work as part of one of Sydney’s most successful swim schools but also an opportunity to be challenged and diversify your swim career.
- Monday to Friday 2.30-6pm term time
- Thursday morings teaching 9-11.30am
- Saturday 8-10am Deck Supervisor
Profile and Attributes of Swim School Deck Supervisor
Experience & Minimum Requirements:
- Current first Aid
- Current Austswim certification in teacher and Water Safety
- Good organisation & time management skills
- Good communication skills
- 2+ years as a swim instructor /coach with adults and children
- Maturity & confidence in dealings with participants, members, staff and/or suppliers
- Team achievement focused
- Openness and eagerness to learn
- Good computer literacy, proficiency with Word and Excel
The Key Performance Objectives and accountabilities of the Swim School Deck Supervisor are as follows;
- Main point of contact on pool deck for both Swimming Instructors and members, ensuring high quality swim school classes are delivered.
- Excellent customer service ensuring classes and assessments are delivered in a manner that supports the programs objectives.
- Ensure ongoing communication and promotion of Swim Program initiatives with participants and other departments within Elixr Health Clubs
The aim is to ensure all targets for the growth and maintenance of the Swim Programs are met. In doing so, Swim School Deck Supervisor will ensure he/she applies the highest levels of integrity and professionalism in the performance of duties and in accordance with the Elixr brand values.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WHO COMPLETE THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION SELECTION CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.