Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 266,000. Northern Beaches Council was created in 2016 through the three councils of Manly, Pittwater and Warringah coming together to deliver the highest quality services to the community. Exciting new infrastructure projects and community programs have quickly demonstrated the positive impact the new council is having.
The Casual Fitness Instructor is responsible for supervision of the public and members using the Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Aquatic Centre and to provide professional assistance and advice relating to Health and Fitness programs.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer a range of lifestyle benefits and a values driven culture. Develop your career with people passionate about making a difference in our community.
Applicants are required to have current-
- Provide First Aid qualification
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Working with Children Check.
- Experience with in the Fitness Industry
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
How to apply
- Apply online with a covering letter (maximum 2 pages) and resume outlining systematically, addressing the selection criteria listed within the position description
- For further information, please contact Kim Mayfield on 02 9976 1648 during business hours
- Applications close Wednesday 3rd April, 2019