- Base salary increases in the 1st year!
- Afternoon and evening shifts available
- Opportunity to commence a traineeship in fitness for eligible applicants
Our multi-brand Club in Liverpool is looking for a Membership Sales Coordinator to join the team on a full-time basis! Afternoon and evening shifts available Monday – Friday 11-7pm and 12-8pm
About the Company
Our philosophy is simple – we want to inspire everyone to live a fitter, healthier lifestyle in an affordable, accessible way. We have 18 clubs on the east coast of Australia and 14 in NSW. Some of our clubs have multiple brands including Fit n fast, Yogabar and Qmax to tailor our offering to the client. Our General Managers started as Sales Consultants so they know how to coach and mentor you to achieve your career goals.
- Conducting needs analysis for potential members!
- Set up new members to achieve their health and fitness goals
- Achieve sales targets
- Work as part of a team to achieve team targets and goals.
- Be a brand ambassador for our various brands.
Skills and Experience
- A true passion to help members achieve their goals
- Resilience and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about achieving your personal goals
- No experience necessary
Membership Service Coordinators enjoy working with us because of the supportive, fun team environment in every club. Continued learning and development opportunities mean you are always learning new things.
- Base salary increases within the 1st year!
- Bonus payments to achieving sales targets
- Opportunity to gain a qualification in Fitness (for eligible applicants)
- Career development opportunities
Don't delay - apply now with your CV and cover letter.