About the role
Are you eager to join and help drive the growth of cricket for men, women, girls and boys?
Cricket NSW is looking for a new leader for our Commercial department.
You will be responsible for maximising net revenue from our commercial rights and assets, primarily from sponsorship, and establishing new revenue streams including a Cricket NSW Foundation.
You will work across all our teams and brands including the NSW Blues, NSW Breakers, Sydney Sixers BBL & WBBL, and Sydney Thunder BBL & WBBL teams. You will also work closely with your counterparts at Cricket Australia and the other State Associations on national commercial initiatives. You will inherit a strong existing sponsorship and supplier portfolio and will enjoy the challenge of growing it.
- You will have a growth and sales mentality and a proven sales record
- You will enjoy engaging a variety of stakeholders and have strong relationship building skills
- You will be creative in formulating new assets for partners that extends our portfolio and grows revenue opportunities
- You will be driven and enjoy the challenge of finding new partners when needed
- You will have superior communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Ideally you will understand the sport and entertainment market. Experience in sport and a passion for cricket will be an advantage, as will previous sponsorship sales experience
- You will feel strong personal alignment with Cricket NSW values – Excellence, Ethics, Energy, Engagement and Enjoyment
- You will have your own story and set of experiences – we hire strictly on merit and welcome women and men from all backgrounds
What’s in it for you?
Be part of Australia’s No.1 sport and NSW’s No.1 sporting organisation. Build your skills in a high-growth professional environment. Work in a dynamic, flexible and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to the community. Plus excellent employee benefits including flexible work and numerous learning and development opportunities.
Cricket NSW oversees all cricket in NSW from the Sixers and Thunder BBL and WBBL teams to the competition in the local school or park. We are growing quickly in all areas of our business and welcome energetic leaders who will contribute to that growth.