- Award-winning company
- Fantastic location
- Full time role
An opportunity exists for an outstanding leader within the aquatic industry to manage, coach and inspire the PARC Swim team. Reporting to and working closely with the PARC Swim Manager, you will be expected to have a strong level of professionalism, initiative, technical swimming knowledge and the ability to work both as a team and independently. This position is suited to a natural leader who demonstrates the highest level of service both to our customers and staff and who has a passion to be innovative and to implement new ideas.
Innovative programming ideas, fabulous teaching skills and the ability to motivate and lead a large team of individuals will be essential for success in this role. You will also have a wide range of swimming experience, capability to manage big and small programs as well as being an experienced swim teacher with the ability to think outside the square but inside the budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing, developing and growing the PARC Swim program, new programs and initiatives
- Managing, supporting and developing two direct reports.
- Managing and developing the PARC Swim Induction and Training program.
- Working with the PARC Swim Manager on the development and review of budgets.
- Providing written monthly reports to the PARC Swim Manager.
- Monitoring and managing occupancy levels within the program.
- Managing the teacher observation program.
- Ensuring exceptional service standards are delivered and maintained at all times.
- Managing the delivery of the Service Improvement Program.
Key qualities we are looking for:
- Experience as a motivated, energetic and dynamic leader
- Demonstrated commitment and drive to achieve program and organisational outcomes
- Amazing time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Flexible, innovative, self-motivated and values based.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and a current employee Working With Children Check. Please see the Position Description for other minimum qualification requirements.
PARC employees enjoy sensational benefits including complimentary membership for aquatic and fitness facilities, development and recognition programs.
This is a permanent full time position with hours matched with the needs of the business.
Applications close Friday 27 July, 5.00pm.
Please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Peninsula Leisure is a equal opportunity and child safe employer.