Sportspro is one of the leading providers in K - 6 Physical Education across the Sydney Metropolitan area, providing high quality, curriculum based Physical Education Programs.
Sportspro are also a NESA Approved Provider for Teacher Professional Development (TPD).
Our programs are highly engaging, and actively include all students - irrespective of interests and abilities.
What makes Sportspro stand out from the crowd? We ensure that all staff implementing our programs are qualified teachers - all with their own registered NESA number.
Our programs cover Sport Specific, Modified Sport, Gymnastics, Game Sense Approach and Fundamental Movement Skills.
What are we looking for?
Essential Criteria for the position
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications (BoEd, MoEd, Human Mvmt Studies/Sport Science degrees WITH Education Major).
- Current WWCC, First Aid, Anaphylaxsis.
- A reliable car, as travel is required across the Sydney Metro Area.
- Being available at least 2 days a week each term.
What do we offer in return, you ask?
- Confirmed work for a full term!
- A great hourly rate - From $45/hr!!
- Training and lesson plan content
- Uniform provided
- The best working environment - you're teaching PE outdoors!
- School hours only
- Hands-on teaching experience in schools.
Only Australian Citizens will be considered. PT/Fitness certificates are not applicable to this role.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers, who offer creative thinking and an energetic approach to teaching sport to young children. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please send your CV (including at least 2 references), and copies of all required certifications and qualifications to;
Operations & HR Manager