|Position Title||Representative Coaches|
|Short Description||Blue Mountains Netball Association (BMNA) is the controlling body of netball within the city of the Blue Mountains providing competition and administration to our 8 clubs. BMNA was founded in 1968. BMNA is affiliated with Netball NSW.|
|Employer||Blue Mountains Netball Association |
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Volunteer Position|
|Salary||Voluntary + honorarium|
|Location||Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia|
BMNA are now seeking nominations for Representative Coaches for BMNA State representative teams for the 2019 Season.
Representative Coaches for BMNA work directly with the BMNA Representative convenor and players in the preparation for the 2019 Representative carnivals, Netball NSW State carnivals and Netball NSW Metro League.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Hold a Netball Australia coaching accreditation or be working towards this qualification
- Demonstrate suitability to coach in terms of behaviour, ethics and attitude to represent BMNA.
- Show demonstrated planning, communication and organisational skills
- Meet the duties, attendance and reporting requirements as per BMNA Representaitve policy
- Follow all BMNA policies and documents and the policies and protocols of Netball NSW including all relevant Codes of Behaviour
- Be a current member of Netball NSW or will and able to be accepted as a member of Netball NSW
Applications are invited for appointment to Representative Coaching positions for next year. The Coaching Appointments Panel will assess all applicants and recommend appointments to the Executive Committee. This may include interviews where deemed necessary.
||14 Jul 2018
- Plan and conduct training sessions each week throughout the representative season
- Attendance at BMNA Winter competition and representative carnivals
- Attend squad selections (held prior to the season commencing) and provide feedback to the BMNA Representaitve selection committee as required.
Time commitment: Minimum 2 session per week ( training and fittess)
| ||This role is designated Elite Athlete Friendly meaning the employer is open to accepting expressions of interest from elite athletes who require flexible work arrangements for training and competition.|
|Phone (mobile)||0417 674 172|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
If you are interested in applying, please send:
- a single page (no more) cover letter
- CV (No more than 2 pages)
- BMNA Representative Coaches application (found in the files section above)
to email@example.com address the email to 'The Secretary' with the subject line '2019 Representative Coaches'
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.