|Position Title||Personal Trainer|
|Short Description||As a Soul personal trainer you will help coach clients towards their goal by monitoring their Nutrition and Exercise programs that are individually tailored.|
|Employer||Soul Personal Training|
|Salary||Dependent upon experience and qualifications|
|Location||Mosman, NSW, Australia|
Our trainers find the best way to inspire their clients through:
- One on One PT & Outdoor Group Sessions
- Body Composition Analysis, Fitness testing + Program Design
- Nutrition analysis
- Nutrition seminars
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
All applicants must have:
- Fitness certificates 3 and 4 in personal training and a current senior 1st aid certificate.
- Fitness Australia Registered
- 12 Months employment at a previous Job.
- Bonus qualifications - TRX, Boxing, Kettlebell, Pilates
- Personal Training / fitness industry experience
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service experience
The number 1 Personal Training Studio in Mosman. Work with some of the best Trainers in Sydney and grow in an environment that helps make you the best PT you can be.
- We like to work hard and play hard. Half Marathons, Spartan Race, Ironman's, Figure Comps & Fun Runs.
- We invest heavily into our staff by providing you your own personal trainer for your induction to help you achieve amazing results + weekly exercise revision, nutrition quizzes, sales training. 1k/year worth of Self Development will be put towards your skill set.
- We workout as a team.
||14 Jun 2018
|Phone (work)||(02) 9960 2317|
|Phone (mobile)||0433 521 903|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Contact Shane via email with resume & further details.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.