Sport in Schools Australia (SISA) specialises in the outsourcing of PDHPE programs to the primary school K-6 system, and is one of the largest employers of commercial teaching.
SISA has a number of full-time and casual positions available for placement within our Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle region operations for our 2018 program delivery as follows -
- Qualified Teachers - PDHPE, Primary School or Dance Teachers
- Qualified Coaches - Dance, Athletics or Gymnastics accredited coaches
- Students - YR3 or YR4 students studying Primary School teaching, PDHPE, Sports Science, Human Movement
Positions may be offered for term 1 block work (10 weeks) or for ongoing employment across 2018.
This positions see the successful applicants joining a dynamic team of teachers providing extensive support in this component of the curriculum at primary school level.
This position in our organisation entails teaching specialised PDHPE, Gymnastics, Athletics, Dance and Sports programs.
The successful applicant must possess:
- Excellent presentation and professionalism.
- Commitment and desire to educate PDHPE at a primary school level.
- Ability to work within a team and deliver to set instructions and procedures.
- A strong interest or background in Sport
Applicants are encouaged to submit applications early, as our team will be conducting a series of phone interviews through January.
Final applications for these positions will close on 31 January 2018, or once the roles have been filled.