Do you have a passion for helping people lead a healthier, fitter life?
At 30 Minutes Personal Training, we can help you turn your love of fitness into a budding career!
At 30 Minute Personal Training, we believe health and fitness is for everyone.
We believe in setting realistic goals and providing fast, highly effective workouts so our clients can get the results they’re looking for without sacrificing time and money.
We believe in a functional approach to general wellbeing, combining personal training, boxing, strength training, cardio and mobility for full body workouts tailored to our clients. We strive to create real workouts, for real people that get real results – fast!
Our main mission is to leave our clients feeling fit, fantastic and the best possible version of themselves!
With our rapidly growing client base, 30 Minute Personal Training is looking for a qualified, passionate and dedicated Personal Trainer to join our fun and encouraging team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others reach their health and fitness goals, and can demonstrate the necessary experience and knowledge to create personalised exercise programs to meet our client’s needs.
Possessing a Certificate 3 or 4 in Fitness as a minimum qualification, you will have the capabilities and experience to manage a list of clients, advise our members on ways to achieve their fitness goals and demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills.
This is a contractor position that allows you to work within our intimate Richmond studio, which provides maximum comfort for clients during their training sessions. Working as part of the 30 Minute Personal Training team will provide you with a great opportunity to broaden your experience, increase your skills and work in a fun, vibrant environment!
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Fitness
- Has required Public Liability Insurance
- Possesses an ABN and Fitness Australia Registration
- A passion for fitness and helping clients achieve their fitness goals
- Is able to maintain professional conduct with clients
- Ability to create personalised programs according to client’s fitness goals and needs
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain a growing clientele base
- Reliable, friendly and fun demeanour with a positive attitude!
- Has completed or is undertaking a degree in Health and Fitness – preferred though not necessary
- At least one-year experience in a similar position – preferred though not necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a passion for health and fitness to grow their skills, manage their own client-base and work within a nurturing, positive team.
At 30 Minute Personal Training we’re fun, energetic and passionate about what we do, so we’re looking for someone who displays the same qualities!
If you are interested in this exciting, career-advancing opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org