State Manager - Tasmania
- National Not for Profit Organisation
- Hobart Location
- Part-time position 4 days per week
About Reclink Australia
Reclink Australia is a leading national not for profit providing sports, recreation and arts programs to people experiencing disadvantage across Australia. Our Head Office provides HR, finance, administration and operational support to our staff working across Australia.
Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, supporting and evaluating sport and recreation programs in Tasmania as part of the Reclink National Program.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop, implement, coordinate a diverse range of structured and individualised sport and recreation programs in Tasmania as part of the Reclink national program;
- Manage a small team of sport coordinators and volunteers to deliver the Reclink national program in key locations;
- Working closely with Reclink Australia member organisations, State Sporting Associations, sports clubs, welfare and community agencies actively promote participation in sports and recreation for people experiencing disadvantage;
- Promote pathways to training and employment programs for participants.
Desirable professional and personal qualities
- A Diploma or Degree level qualification in sport, mental health, community sector or welfare related fields;
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior management role in sport, mental health and community development based organisations will be highly regarded;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a small team and manage a diverse range of sport and recreation programs;
- Experience in developing partnerships with key stakeholders, including the corporate, non-profit and government sectors;
- Experience in recruiting and supporting volunteers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Current Drivers Licence and own vehicle;