Castle Hill Fitness and Aquatic Centre is one of the Largest, Leading Health and Fitness Clubs in the Hills District and is known for its Hotel Quality "5 star" Customer Service, our Positive Culture / Open Learning, Career Development Program, and our extensive range of Programs and Equipment.
In this popular role you are based on the Front Desk of CHF and in the Fusion Juice Bar providing fantastic customer service to our members and helping new enquires coming through CHF.
Some of your tasks include; fielding enquires that come through, provide information on CHF's services to possible new members, making fresh juice's / smoothies for our members, making fresh coffees.
You will need to be able to display and possess:
- Have had a previous customer service role or food/beverage for approx 12 months and be confident in your skills
- Passionate about what you are delivering and be focussed on the client and aiming to please
- Be able to multi - task and have great phone manner
- Friendly, fresh and bright attitude
We will in turn provide you with:
- Full extensive induction training plus ongoing training and workshops by a supportive Management Team in our premier, state of the art facility
- Complimentary Fitness Club Membership
- Free on-site parking and uniform provided
- Career Development opportunities
- Staff Discounts provided with Affiliate Companies
The position available is:
- Casual approx 15 hours per week (potential to increase)
This position would suit someone who is new to the Fitness Industry currently studying Certificate 3 or 4 in Fitness and who would like to progress into a Fitness Instructor or PT Role. Would also suit someone who loves working in Customer Service and is wanting to showcase their skills!