|Position Title||Referees Coordinator|
|Short Description||The Referees Coordinator will be responsible for managing the provision of Referee services to CCF Competitions through recruitment and training, coaching, assessment and administration of all off field matters.|
|Employer||Central Coast Football|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Dependent upon experience and qualifications|
|Location||Lisarow, NSW, Australia|
Central Coast Football is the governing body responsible for the provision of Competitions, Player/Coach development, Administration and Governance of Football throughout the Central Coast region. The organisation has 23 affiliated clubs and 14,000 players.
Reporting to the CEO, the position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Effective and timely communication to all referees of information relevant to their role
- Ensure accurate and timely returns from match officials of documents related to officiated fixtures.
- Support the CCF Referees council
- Implement recruitment drives to ensure continuous development of new referees
- Organising on going delivery of training and assessment of registered referees
- Ensure compliance with CCF policies, rules and regulations
- Organising Referee Seminars and other relevant meetings
- Assisting the Appointments Officer with weekly match appointments for all referees
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan and set priorities.
- Demonstrated record of client-focused service delivery & experience building relationships with volunteers
- Demonstrated skills on Microsoft suite products.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and work without supervision in a high trust-high accountability work environment.
- Experience in conducting meetings, with developed oral communication skills.
- Ability and experience influencing, encouraging and managing volunteers in a not for profit context
- Drivers Licence
- Working with children check
||23 Feb 2018
Only shortlisted cantidates will be contacted.
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Email a Resume and Cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.