|Position Title||Football Operations Assistant|
|Short Description||The Football Operations Assistant is responsible for the assisting the competitions manager in the delivery of the local football competition and the day to day operation of Matches at CCF managed facilities.|
|Employer||Central Coast Football|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Dependent upon experience and qualifications|
|Location||Lisarow, NSW, Australia|
Central Coast Football is the governing body responsible for the provision of Competitions, Player/Coach development, Administration and Governance of Football throughout the Central Coast region. The organisation has 23 affiliated clubs and 14,000 players.
Reporting to the CEO, the Football Operations Assistant is required to fulfill a number of essential functions, including:
- Assist the competitions manager in the administration of all CCF Competitions as required.
- Conduct CCF Matchday operations in accordance with Policies & Regulations.
- Update website and Social Media platforms with competition information and news in a timely manner.
- Administer venue bookings as required to support all competition products offered by CCF.
- Maintain all Association databases including MyFootballClub, CompMan, QMS and Match Ref.
- Assist in the administration of the Disciplinary & Grievance process.
- Management of matches, training and events at the Pluim Park complex.
- Any other duties as directed
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate willingness and commitment to be a ‘hands on’ participant in the management of football.
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan and set priorities.
- Demonstrated record of client-focused service delivery & experience building relationships with volunteers
- Demonstrated skills on Microsoft suite products.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and work without supervision in a high trust-high accountability work environment;
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Drivers Licence
- Working with children check
||23 Feb 2018
Only shortlisted cantidates will be contacted.
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Email a Resume and Cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.