Central Coast Football is the governing body responsible for the provision of Competitions, Player / Coach development, Administration and Governance of Football throughout the Central Coast region.
The organisation has 23 affiliated clubs and 14,000 players.
Reporting to the CEO, the position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Competition management and planning including generation and maintenance of all CCF Draws + Results, Database management, registration, regulatory and disciplinary matters and any other administration duties as required.
- Effective communication with Clubs, Referees and other key stakeholders
- Interaction with Central Coast Council and other football specific vendors
- Event Administration, including management of the CCF Finals series
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of the administrative requirements in managing sporting competitions.
- High level administration experience in an office environment.
- High level organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, integrity and commitment to confidentiality.
- A willingness to take a 'hands on' approach.
- Above average skills on Microsoft Suite.
- Attention to Detail
- A willingness to complete out of office hours work