|Position Title||Event Coordinator|
|Short Description||We are looking for a vibrant, energetic and detailed events coordinator who is passionate about the delivery of high class, corporate events. Across the year, our business is responsible for the delivery of Melbourne's biggest Entertainment and Networking Club - a series of events including four high level luncheons and breakfasts that hold up to 1500 guests. Our team also delivers a number of other events and experiences across the year outside of our 'Melbourne Network' events.|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||$45,000 to $65,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
We are now considered a market leader when it comes to the delivery of high class corporate events. Areas of responsibility will include.
- Innovation - Schedule and develop new and exciting events for our clients
- Delivery - Assist in the construction and implementation of high class events
- Communication - Manage communications and liase with all clients leading into events and across other key periods across the year
- Growth - Assist in growing the database and driving data collection at all events
- Coordinate - All event solutions including staffing, menu design, event budgets and more
||7 Mar 2018
|Phone (mobile)||0402 203 681|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please send through cover letter together with your resume that outlines your corporate event experience.
References a must.
Applicant must be ready to hit the ground running and have the experience necessary to deliver events from Day 1.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.