Are you creative with an eye for detail and love sport? The Sydney Swans have an exciting opportunity for a Video Producer to join the Club’s Communications Team.
We’re seeking outstanding candidates with a passion for storytelling who can bring the Sydney Swans brand to life through video.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this position is responsible for delivering engaging and entertaining video content for the Sydney Swans website and digital channels.
You will work in a dynamic environment, receive ongoing professional development opportunities and be rewarded for your efforts.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
The Sydney Swans aspire to be consistently recognised as one of the best and most professional clubs in the AFL competition – on and off the field. Integral to the achievement of this goal are our people, as individuals and collectively as a team.
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans you will join a values-based organisation with a dedicated, proud and committed team driven by a fierce desire for success.
- Shape our video strategy and pitch content ideas, in collaboration with the Communications Team
- Film, edit and publish innovative and engaging digital content for sydneyswans.com.au and other digital platforms
- Develop fresh video content ideas for social media platforms
- Liaise with key stakeholders including players, coaches, corporate partners and internal departments
- Execute video content plans for match days and key events
- Be at the forefront of online video trends, technologies and techniques
- Use video analytics to measure and improve the performance of digital content
- Maintain video library
- Professional experience in filming and editing, including knowledge of video camera operation and techniques
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Knowledge of video compression and encoding techniques for producing broadcast quality web video
- Experience with multimedia editing software, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with AV equipment configuration
- Experience with animation
- Bachelor Degree in Multimedia or similar
- Knowledge of AFL football
- Previous experience in a sporting or news environment will be highly regarded
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL BE
- Technically savvy
- A team player
This role is full time and involves some weekend work.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the skills and qualifications of the chosen candidate.
Forward your resume, cover letter and three examples of your work to:
Applications close on Friday 26 January 2018
The Sydney Swans do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Sydney Swans Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Further enquiries should be directed to Scott Dalby (Human Resources Manager) on (02) 9339 9123.