|Position Title||Assistant Coach / Swimming and Water Safety Teacher|
|Short Description||The role is to assist the Director and Head Coach in the provision of high quality Swim Programs. Swimming with Excellence was founded in 2007 to provide intensive swim programs to neighbouring school communities. The swim school has expanded to include an out of school hours learn to swim and squad program which continues to operate from the Bialik College Gringlas Sports Centre, with students from the College and several other schools.|
|Employer||Swimming with Excellence|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Part Time|
|Salary||Dependent upon experience and qualifications|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
Newly Created Position:
- This excellent swim school has an emerging Swim Club developed for those wishing to pursue swimming as a fun, competitive sport.
- Responsibilities include, assisting the Director and Head Coach in the provision of high quality Swim Programs.
- Coaching a variety of Squad levels, maintaining Squad attendance records, swim teaching and school programs.
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding of teaching swimming and water safety, customer service skills, verbal and written skills and organisational skills.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday from 4.00pm, Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 5.45am, Saturday morning from 7.45am and some school hours.
- Ability to think outside the square, think creatively and differently and adapt to change quickly.
||22 Jan 2018
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Create a welcoming atmosphere by engaging all people in a friendly and inclusive manner.
- Work with a team approach and professionalism at all times
- Plan and deliver high quality swimming and water safety lessons in accordance with students skill level, age and learning capabilities
- Follow the Swimming with Excellence swim program and lesson plans
- Assist the Head Coach with all Squad Levels including Adults's program
- Liaising with the Director to plan and deliver Schools' Programs
- Ability to adapt quickly and to think outside the square
- Perform other duties as required
|Phone (mobile)||0412 415 335|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Email the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your application includes a covering letter, a CV (1 page maximum) and evidence of relevant, current qualifications.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.