- Are you passionate about facility operations?
- Are you a motivated and engaging leader?
- Be part of the Peninsula's premier aquatic and recreation centre
A unique opportunity exists to join the PARC management team as the Assistant Operations Manager. The role works closely with the Operations Manager and Risk Coordinator to successfully drive the operations of our state-of-the-art aquatic and recreation centre. Our centre prides itself on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The Assistant Operations Manager oversees almost 100 employees incorporating lifeguard and duty manager teams, cleaning and facility operations; and includes managing water quality and asset management. This role will assist the Operations Manager in providing leadership, management and direction to the department. The priority is to oversee the facility whilst empowering employees to provide exceptional customer experiences, and ensuring they are self-motivated to maintain a safe aquatic environment.
In collaboration with the Operations Manager, the Assistant Operations Manager is a visible and driving force behind continuing to provide a state of the art experience on the Peninsula.
Key qualities we are looking for:
- Detail focussed with exceptional time management and the ability to problem solve and prioritise
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Assist in implementing clear strategic direction and deliver strong management guidance
- Understanding of strategic business and major project delivery
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for providing comprehensive, innovative leadership for your team
Employment is subject to a satisfactory National Police check, and a current employee Working with Children check. Please refer to the Position Description for other minimum qualification requirements.
Successful candidates will have access to an excellent array of employment benefits including career development and reward programs.
Please forward queries to the Operations Manager, Marc Mackellin via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 28 January 2018.
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity and child safe employer.