Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre is currently seeking Member Engagement Officers to assist the Member Engagement desk on a permanent part time basis.
As Member Engagement Officer, you will process memberships, enquires and complaints, issue tickets for group fitness classes and lessons, control entry to the centre and process retail sales. The successful applicant will work closely with the Member Engagement Team Leader and Member Engagement Supervisors to provide outstanding service to members and guests.
- Previous experience in a customer service position
- Demonstrated cash handling experience
- Intermediate computer literacy including familiarity of MS Office
- First Aid Certificate including CPR (or willingness to obtain)
- Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Why We are the Company for You
- Great work life balance
- Free Sport & Aquatic Centre membership
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and extended superannuation benefits
How to Apply
All applications are to be submitted via our recruitment portal.
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate the above requirements in your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications Close 11 pm Sunday 28 January 2018
Campus Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer & aims to promote Diversity. All applications will be considered. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Please be aware that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.