|Position Title||Schools Coordinator - Netball|
|Short Description||Help grow the game you love! Netball Victoria is seeking an enthusiastic Schools Coordinator to join our fantastic Participation Team. In this full time role you will drive the implementation of the new Netball Victoria Schools Strategy by ensuring schools are provided with opportunities to access programs, professional learning and competition structures. Office based role with plenty of opportunities to engage, train, support and mentor a pool of community coaches and teacher ambassadors.|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $50,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
See detailed position description:
The purpose of this role is to ensure schools are provided with opportunities to access programs, professional learning and competition structures in the sport of Netball across Victoria by engaging, supporting and training key school stakeholders and community coaches.
This is an office based role with opportunties to engage, support, train and mentor a pool of community coaches and teacher ambassadors.
Key areas of focus will include:
- developing and fostering key relationships and providing ongoing support and information to schools across Victoria;
- growing participation of netball in schools via NetSetGO, clinics, Sporting Schools and School Championship Competition entries;
- supporting ongoing professional development and education for teachers and community coaches;
- managing and administering the program.
Relevant qualfications in education, teaching or sports management is essential.
Also netball coaching accrediaton is a pre requisite for this role.
||19 Jan 2018
Successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate their ability to plan and coordinate work/projects;
- Display knowledge and understanding of school environments;
- Have a background and knowledge of netball including a coaching accrediation;
- Demonstrate strong skills in dealing effectively with a variety of stakeholders including developing relationships;
- Self manage and show initiative;
- Have experience in managing or supervising staff or volunteers.
|Phone (work)||(03) 9321 2227|
|Fax||(03) 9321 2233|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please send a key criteria letter and resume to:
Kiemi.firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
by Friday 19 January 2018
Key Criteria questions:
- Please detail your qualifications, skills and experience in regards to the schools environment.
- Please detail your background and experience in planning and managing work/projects.
- Please detail your skills and experience in building and fostering key relationships.
Please note only successful candidates will be communicated with.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.