Bennefit is a leader in providing group and personal training in the Sutherland Shire. We specialise in fun, inclusive training with measurable outcomes that see our clients get unmatched results.
Becoming a Coach at Bennefit is a pathway to an extraordinary career in coaching, not just a great paycheck.
CHECK OUT WHAT ONE OF OUR COACHES HAS TO SAY ABOUT THEIR JOURNEY SO FAR...
"It's hard to imagine what I've already learned and achieved in the 9 months since starting at Bennefit. When I met Josh, I was a young coach who had aspirations of helping people explore the joy in great movement and living a healthier lifestyle. One of the first lessons Josh taught me is the commitment to results - above all else we are here to help transform our clients lives. We're here to take their ambition, body composition and performance to heights that they could have only dreamed of. I'm confident and excited for my future as a coach at Bennefit HQ." ELLIOT DUBE
THE FINER DETAILS...
Part-Time or Full-Time Coaching Position Available
1/185 Port Hacking Road, Miranda
- Job Security: You'll receive a wage for both the full-time and part time opportunities.
- Continuing Education: Full & Ongoing Training & Support
- Multiple Career Paths: Leverage Your unique skill-sets to include administrative, sales, or customer relations responsibilities
- Employer Education Contributions: We help you pay for continuing education courses which scale the longer you're with us
- In-house Mentoring: Monthly workshops & seminars to help you develop as a coach
- Learn From The Best: Bennefit head coach is a certified GymJones instructor, one of only 10 in Australia and considered an industry leading coach
HERE'S WHY BENNEFIT PERSONAL & GROUP TRAINING IS YOUR BEST CHOICE...
Work in an environment that priorities unparalleled coaching, passion for improvement and a members-first mentality where everyone is hungry to get better.
Learn from experienced coaches, develop and build your profile as a leading coach in the industry while training clients in a top class facility.
The Bennefit Coaching pathway, will give you the tools to build your knowledge to train both Athletes and Everyday athletes and grow as a professional in an industry where your credibility matters.
It will help you build and develop your own voice, identify your niche and give you the tools to develop your passion so you become a leader in the industry where clients find you.
We pride ourselves on offering the best service and most enjoyable training in the Shire, creating a fun, social and inviting atmosphere with unbeatable results!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
If you're a coach who is ambitious to deliver incredible results for their clients, enjoys the success of hard work and searches for opportunities to develop themselves both personally and professionally, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicants will have:
- Willing to train and lead from the front
- Wanting a lasting career in the industry
- Be willing to grow with the business
- Have strong communication skills
- Be fit and strong and always be working towards your own goals
- Be personable, happy and have a positive outlook
- Enjoy the success of others as much as for yourself
- Be hardworking, reliable and trustworthy
- Is a team player
- Have Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Have a current First Aid & CPR
- Live within or close by to the Sutherland Shire
- Always willing to improve yourself
You will be working under and Mentored by Head Coach, owner and industry leader
- Gym Jones Certified Instructor
- OWNER OF BENNEFIT HQ
- Cert III and IV Fitness
- Diploma Sports and Recreation - Specialising in Facility Management
- Concept 2 Rowing Coach
- Cert I, II, III Gym Jones
- Athletic Development Coach
“Surround yourself with people that force you to be better."
Josh started Bennefit in his sisters backyard in 2015, since then Josh has continued to develop his passion for helping people to be better everyday.
He started his journey with a thirst to continually push his knowledge and experience to the next level so that he could always deliver the best possible service to everyone that walked in the doors.
His determination and work ethic are second to none, and he is a coach that is truly invested in everyone around him both clients and staff.
Since starting out he has continually chosen to seek the knowledge and experience from any one and everyone in the industry he could learn from. In the early days of establishing Bennefit, where most would assume to have "made it" he still sought after the knowledge to learn and grow and eventually travelled to the America where he was able to intern under Bobby Maximus, GM Gym Jones and Author of "The Maximus Body".
Throughout these experiences, he realised that it was not enough for him simply to learn and be the best coach for just his clients. He then started developing and creating systems to implement to develop and teach his team of coaches around him, so that they too could develop and become industry leaders.
Josh is a strong believer in the fact you are a product of the people you surround yourself with. Knowledge can be taught, but only to the willing to learn.
It's a strong belief that the mind is primary and where the mind goes the body will follow, this applies to both his physical training and his work ethic, after every course after training session, Josh is never satisfied, always hungry to still improve.
INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE,
UNLEASH YOUR COACHING POTENTIAL & EMBARK ON AN EPIC CAREER
After a year working for us, you'll have:
- An in-depth understanding of programming for athletes and general populations
- A rock-solid screening and testing process
- Learned the art of coaching, influence, persuasion and buy-in
- Developed advanced techniques to help you improve your clients fitness, strength and power
- Tried and proven recovery strategies to get your athletes and clients training more effectively
- Mindset tools to help your clients and athletes smash through self-doubt and their limiting beliefs that stop them getting ahead
- Injury prevention techniques to keep your clients and athletes available for longer and back to performance