- Friendly, caring, confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, and engaging?
- Are you a great leader and communicator?
- Are you a team player with a track record of working well with others?
- Have a record of success with MAG athletes?
- Want to work in an environment that cares about helping ever athlete be the best they can be ?
- Work well in a team and a program that strives for quality?
- Have great communication skills and feel comfortable speaking with parents and coaches?
- Want to be remunerated above the Industry award?
The position of MAG Senior Coach, has become available at BTYC.
This position will give you access to some of the top emerging MAG gymnasts in Victoria and Australia and easily allow you to demonstrate your full capabilites as a coach.
The position is also flexible in regards to its full-time/part-time delivery and an administrative component is also an option. These details can be discussed in more detail with candidates who reach the interview stage.
One of Australia's Premier clubs, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Coach who has a desire to lead a program and be recognised as an inspiring successful coach.
We have existing high level squads and are looking for a person who wants to work in an outstanding club and who would be excited to join a club that is always striving to improve and has a record of success. We have the structure, processes, people and facilities to make your coaching career extremely rewarding.
We can assist with Visa and relocation for the right person from overseas and you would join other coaches who have relocated from the UK to be part of this inspiring club.
Please supply an application letter detailing MAG experience, past results and your ongoing ambition merged with a CV. Package offered to right candidate would include Annuallised Fortnightly salary including 4 weeks annual leave, penalty rates and also Superannuation and Laptop computer.