- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Establishing a new position
- Working with dynamic educators
- Additional leave entitlements
About the AAGPS:
The Athletic Association of Great Public Schools of New South Wales (AAGPS) is an incorporated body established for the purpose of assisting in the organisation of and exercising supervision over, games between the nine Associated Schools.
They are Shore, Scots College, Newington College, St Josephs, St Ignatius, Kings, Sydney Boys High School, Sydney Grammar School and the Armidale School. It promotes education by scheduling and supervising events for sporting competition among students from the nine member schools; and by establishing, cultivating and fostering friendship, among the schools and their students.
About the Position:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Executive Officer of the AAGPS commencing on 29 January 2018. A detailed position description is attached to this advertisement.
- have appropriate qualifications and/or relevant experience in sport management, administration, events management or advanced clerical positions.
- have a strong interest overseeing the management and development of sports programs and associated policies.
- possess a strong understanding of WH&S legislation and practices, as well as familiarity and experience with risk management procedures and protocols.
- have a current driver’s licence and an ability to work evenings and weekends during term times in line with AAGPS operations.
- have a current first aid certificate and Working with Children Check.
Please include a cover letter as the first page of your resume.
Under Child Protection legislation, a current Working with Children Clearance is a prerequisite for all employees and volunteers within child-related employment. Applicants are requested to provide this clearance with their application.
AAGPS will begin to review applications prior to the application closure date. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply promptly.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4:00 P.M. Friday 27 October 2017