- Casual hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Complimentary gym access
- Close to public transport
Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) is Peninsula Leisure’s premier leisure facility. At PARC, we’re building a team to help deliver social and health benefits through aquatic and fitness programs that encourage physical activity for individuals, families and communities. We value our people by fostering a values-based culture that recognises and rewards effort as well as achievement and provides opportunities for career enhancement.
PARC has a Casual vacancy for a Remedial Massage Therapist with a minimum of 2 years experience in remedial/MIO massage to join our small team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT50307 ) or higher
- Experience in a retail environment
- Experience in Hot Stone massage or Pregnancy massage (desirable)
- Facial experience (desirable)
- Minimum 2 years experience in remedial/MIO massage
- Litya trained therapist advantageous
- Registered with a massage association
- HICAPS approved
- Computer literacy skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, interpersonal and representation skills with a proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Availability to work a variety of days and times including evenings and weekends (availability includes Thursday 2pm-8pm and Saturday 9am/10am-3pm)
- An understanding of the leisure industry would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will receive in-house training working with Sothys, L’tya and Tuscan Tan.
Employment is subject to completion of a satisfactory National Police Check and current Working With Children Check. If the successful candidate does not have a current CPR Certificate they will be required to undertake the CPR qualification.
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity employer and a committed Child Safe Organization.