Have you always wanted to be part of something special?
Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) has an exciting opportunity to help shape Health and Fitness in Frankston. PARC is managed by Peninsula Leisure, a company focussed on activating and engaging communities dedicated to delivering sport, recreation and leisure products and services.
We are seeking applications from individuals who are passionate about delivering the highest possible standard of customer service, personal training and program prescription to PARC members.
As a gym instructor/personal trainer at PARC your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality customer service through fitness assessments, re assessments and delivery of individual fitness programs for PARC members
- Develop and foster a club culture amongst members and promote other fitness and recreation activities within the facility
- Provide comprehensive one-on-one personal training sessions that promote results based training through goal setting, education and consistency
- Provide a professional public image and maintain a safe, informative and friendly club environment
- Comply with Fitness Australia guidelines
- Ensure that facilities and equipment meet with Health and Safety requirements
- Report any equipment out of order to direct report
Key qualities we are looking for:
- Passionate about ensuring our members receive an exceptional and memorable experience
- A positive attitude towards building a PT client base
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience in program prescription and personal training
The Key Selection Criteria for this position includes:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Degree qualification in Exercise Science (desirable)
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Experience in the leisure industry
- Experience in training a client base and delivering high quality customer service
- Sound knowledge of fitness equipment
- Knowledge of physiology and fitness training principles
- Ability to design training programs for multiple fitness goals
Employment is subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and a current Employee Working with Childrens Check. Please see the Position Description for other minimum qualification requirements.
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity and child safe employer.