- Friendly, caring, confident, enthusiastic, dynamic, and engaging?
- Are you a great leader and communicator?
- Are you a team player with a track record of working well with others?
- Love working with children and developing young athletes?
- Want to work in an environment that cares about helping ever athlete be the best they can be ?
- Work well in a team and a program that strives for quality?
- Have great communication skills and feel comfortable speaking with parents and coaches?
- Want to be remunerated above the Industry award?
The position of WAG Head Coach, has become available BTYC.
One of Australia's Premier clubs, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Coach and Program Manager or a Senior Coach who has a desire to lead a program and be recognised as an inspiring successful coach.
We have existing Squads and classes and coaches for 2017 and are looking for a person who wants to work in an outstanding club and who would be excited to join a club that is always striving to improve and has a record of success. We have the structure, processes, people and facilities to make your coaching career extremely rewarding.
We can assist with Visa and relocation for the right person from overseas and you would join other coaches who have relocated from the UK to be part of this inspiring club.
Please supply an application letter detailing WAG experience, past results and your ongoing ambition merged with a CV. Package offered to right candidate would include Annuallised Fortnightly salary including 4 weeks annual leave, penalty rates and also Superannuation and Laptop computer.