|Position Title||Swimming Instructor|
|Short Description||G'DAY SWIMMING is a premium private swim coaching service currently available to residents of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We are looking for quality swim teachers who are able to travel to our client's pools in at least one of these cities and assist them with their swimming development. Free training, equipment, online resources and ongoing support will be provided to all successful applicants by G'DAY SWIMMING management.|
|Salary||$40 to $50 ph|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Australia|
- All G'DAY SWIMMING coaches will be covered by Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance
- Coaches can choose to be employed casually or work under their own ABN.
- Pay rises are given based on performance and duration of service.
- Willingness to travel to different locations within your city for work is required. A travel allowance is provided.
- We are growing and expanding. There will be opportunities offered to capable, reliable employees to increase their hours and be trained in new areas of the business such as G'DAY TENNIS and G'DAY SPORTS.
- Promotion opportunities to management level may also be offered in the near future.
- Most of your lessons would likely be with children.
- Our website is www.gdayswimming.com
||6 Oct 2017
| ||This position is suitable for recent graduates and entry level candidates.|
|Phone (mobile)||0488 388 099|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
If you're interested, our Director would love to hear from you. Please email or text him your CV + 2 referees. Also, feel free to ask him any questions you may have.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.