Permanent Full Time (38 hours week)
$51,386 per annum plus super
- MONASH AQUATIC & RECREATION CENTRE
- CLAYTON AQUATIC & HEALTH CLUB
- OAKLEIGH RECREATION CENTRE
A Unique opportunity to join the team at three of Melbourne’s leading leisure facilities.
The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
The three Active Monash leisure centres are highly regarded throughout the Aquatic and Recreation Industry, attracting over 1.5 million attendances per annum. Active Monash fosters a culture of professionalism, innovation and positive engagement within the team.
Our Customer Service Officers are passionate about creating a fun and friendly atmosphere and building genuine relationships with our members and guests. The successful applicant will have the experience and confidence to individualise each interaction and make decisions to ensure positive customer experiences.
The successful applicant will be capable in the following areas:
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Experience in providing service in a reception service.
- Sound customer service experience, ideally in a busy retail environment or reception environment
- Experience is sales
- Proven team skills
- Cash handling experience.
Applicants need only apply if they are available for a variety of daytime, night and weekend shifts.